Friday 2 August 2013

RAVEN SEXUALITY COMES TO A REST

Raven Symone Az Marie clubbing
Raven has finally put the rumors surrounding her sexuality to rest. She’s out, loud and proud!
Today, she had Twitter on fire after she praised the government for finally overturning The Defense of Marriage Act back in June which would allow her to get married to someone of the same-sex.
“I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you.”
Adding some fuel to the fire, she even retweeted a fan who said Raven’s been out even though she hasn’t officially commented about it.
@H8teTheeSquares: She been out, momma just didn’t have time for bulls–t. and I LIVVVEEE @_BeatrixKiddoo: You better come out sis.”
Last year, the National Enquirer tried to expose Raven’s sexuality by revealing that she was in a serious relationship with America’s Next Top Model contestant AzMarie Livingston, and Raven responded:
“I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!”
Basically, this Lipton is cold!
Sounds like a marriage announcement may be around the corner!
Update: Well..not yet.
Here’s Raven’s statement to E! News:
I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.


Read more: Necole Bitchie.com

No comments: